WELCOME TO ITIN LOANS Prestamos : ITIN LOANS PROGRAM IS A UNIQUE IMMIGRANT LOANS PROGRAM Espanol Click Aqui
This type of loan is for all immigrants, non-perminant residentants in the United States that have a Individual Taxpayer Identification Number from the IRS. The ITIN number was originally utilized only for declaring taxes. However, the banks later used the Itin number for alternative means of obtaining credit. The ITIN number never substitutes the Social Security number.
ITIN LOAN PROGRAM is desgined to to help America's immigrant population reach the goal of homeownership with special immigrant loans. It's unique underwriting guidelines regonize non traditional savings, credit and documentation, such as proof of installment payments;auto loans, department store payments, utility payments, etc.
Iimmigrants from all countries including Europe, Asia and Latin America can participate in the program.
What is needed:
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Itin ID card
- Last 3 months employer pay stubs
- Passport, Driver's License, or Government issued Photo ID form from your country
- Stable Employment-Miniumum 1 Year, Contractor or Subcontractor
- 3 Lines of credit, Examples: Rent Payment, Utiliity Bills, Cable, Etc
- Homebuyer pre-purchase education is required on all transactions and for all buyers which consists of 2 classes
ITIN number is one of the best programs available due to the competive low interest rates and low downpayment.
Itin loan programs criteria do not require to verify or know the residence status of the applicant.
This program complies with all national and local lending laws.